Tuesday, May 24, 2011
2. A slice of cheddar cheese
3. A piece of lightly pan-fried fish, mashed.
4. Mixed the mashed fish meat in a bowl with shredded crab sticks, Italian parsley (finely chopped), onions and garlic (finely chopped)
5. Shaped the mixture into small patties and fry for 3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
6. Remove the patties from the pan and top with a slice of cheese while it's hot so that the cheese will naturally melt
7. Finally, sandwich the patties and cheese between the buns.