Sunday, August 28, 2011
Eggplant pizza crust with vegetable toppings
Toppings: Tomatoes, shitake mushroom, julienne green chilli pepper and red chilli, mozzarella cheese
Base: Baked eggplants (thinly sliced)
1. Arrange the thinly sliced eggplants on a lightly greased pan. Sprinkle some salt.
2. Bake the eggplant until lightly brown and soft. (love the smell of baked eggplants)
3. Top the eggplant with all other vegetable and shredded chicken. Drizzle some oil, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake for another 15 minutes (until the vegetable is slight brown at the edges and soft).
5. Spread mozzarella cheese evenly on the top. Bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Ready to serve