Sunday, August 28, 2011
Toppings: Tomatoes, shitake mushroom, julienne green chilli pepper and red chilli, mozzarella cheese
Base: Baked eggplants (thinly sliced)
1. Arrange the thinly sliced eggplants on a lightly greased pan. Sprinkle some salt.
2. Bake the eggplant until lightly brown and soft. (love the smell of baked eggplants)
3. Top the eggplant with all other vegetable and shredded chicken. Drizzle some oil, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake for another 15 minutes (until the vegetable is slight brown at the edges and soft).
5. Spread mozzarella cheese evenly on the top. Bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Ready to serve
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Dough (adapted from rasamalaysia.com)
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1/4 cup of water
A pinch of salt
Seasoned Minced Meat (Soy sauce, salt & pepper)
2-3 cloves of garlic
2-3 Shitake mushroom
Shredded carrot (for color)
1. Knead the dough for 20-30 minutes
2. Roll it out to form a flat sheet and cut it into smaller pieces (round)
3. Wrap the filling and shape it like a bun
4. Steam the buns for 10-15 minutes
5. Heat the pan (lightly greased) and transfer the buns to the pan
6. Pan-fry the buns until lightly browned.
7. Ready to serve